Skip to main content

Corporate Network Fail



Ask anyone employed by Clearwire, between June and December 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and they will tell you the same story crafted that Summer by Don Stovner: that he, Randy, and I, “worked on CityCenter together” in 2007.  Stovner repeated it on a nearly daily basis from the time I started my contract with Clearwire in June 2009.

While he was taking me to lunch in June/July 2009 and becoming my “friend”, he was telling everyone the CityCenter story. He completely erased the Wynn, the location where I first encountered Don Stovner in July 2008 at a Wynn All IT Staff Meeting. He didn’t show up in my Data Stream until then. But here he is almost exactly one year later, establishing a connection with me through a Senior Manager from Bresnan Communications, now re-Branded as Optimum, in Colorado, through MGM Mirage, now re-Branded as MGM Resorts International.

Remember, the original story was that he thought my name was “Aurora” when he arrived at the Wynn in July 2008. When you tell so many lies it’s hard to keep track.

I can’t tell you if Don Stovner or Randall "Randy" Foudray ever worked on CityCenter in 2007. I have absolutely no recollection of either of these men ever interacting on my Workstream for MGM Resorts International, formerly known as MGM Mirage

The only Randy I knew had a different last name, was a completely different person, and I interacted with him on a weekly basis. Enough so that I was, and am, sure that I don’t know Randy Foudray.  I’ve never met him, never shook his hand.  In fact, if I were to pass him on the street, I would not know him.  But apparently, according to Stalker Boy, Randy knows me. 

In August 2009, I discreetly asked multiple peers from the CityCenter Project if they remembered anyone by that name, and everyone of them said they only knew the “other Randy”. I’ll be honest, until January 2010, I believed Randy Foudray was a made up person, a fake LinkedIn account created by Don Stovner to legitimize his story.  

Then suddenly Randy Foudray showed up in the Clearwire Exchange Directory, as a Director – people I knew said they worked for him. So, I guess that makes him a real person right?

In late Fall 2010, I had reason to directly contact Randy Foudray the Clearwire Commissioning Director in relation to a Market Readiness report for the Clearwire Los Angeles Network.

It took 4-6 attempts to get hold of the man – multiple emails, multiple voicemails. All of this only raised my suspicions.  I had to escalate the line item from Irvine California to Seattle Washington, to the Senior VP level, to get the guy in Las Vegas Nevada to reply. That’s a fantastic workflow isn’t it?  

Imagine my shock and surprise, 3 weeks later, to get a phone call from the Project Manager who was working with the mysterious Randy Foudray. Still, no contact between myself and this Randy. No confirmation at all that he is a real person.

 And then it hit me – this was exactly the same pattern Don Stovner established with me in 2008 while assigned to Wynn IT Projects as the Engineering Resource/SME. Just a black hole of nothing. Emails never replied to, meetings never attended, deliverables never materialized.

And that is exactly what happened with the 2 Vendor Engineers from CityCenter in 2007– it was identical. My constant badgering for data, their constant ignoring the request, escalations and reports, all in a vain attempt to get to the next phase of the project.

Don Stovner repeated a couple of scenarios from the CityCenter conference call, that frankly, only the people on the call would know. The only reason I remember the call was because it was so out of the normal operations of my day, and most importantly, while it was specific to CityCenter, it was not held at the CityCenter offices.  I remember the call so well because I spent the next 3 weeks sitting in various Executive’s Offices explaining myself, the lack of a deliverable and hypothesizing on why the 2 Engineers were not engaged with the project.

The call itself came as a surprise. I was informed the night before by the VP of Security for Bellagio and CityCenter, Steve Koenig, that I needed to lead the meeting, and he emailed me the Number and the Leader PIN.  He told me to “get the specs and the analysis”. The Call was held during the middle of the Work Week.  The Consultants dialed into the call 10 minutes late, were unprepared for the meeting and had little to contribute. They were from Colorado,  and “had a rough night”.  The 2 MGM Engineers on the call asked if there was a bad outage and the reply was no, they were “cruising the Strip Clubs” and were “hung over” after “drinking all night and into the morning” while they were “working” in Las Vegas. 

And then I said:
            “Sucks to be you”

There were plenty of Vendors and Consultants falling all over themselves to work on the project, and these 2 Bozos were getting drunk in a Las Vegas Strip Club.

I finally received an email forwarded multiple times, stating that the Engineers on the Vendor Team were not interested in working with the Project Manager on the City Center project.
But, Don Stovner said….. “I begged Randy to get me on that Project with you

Who were these 2 Engineers on the Conference Call?
How did they become involved and why were they receiving information from Steve Koenig and Ted Whiting for CityCenter?
How did Don Stovner know about and repeat back word-for-word, the volatile conversation which dominated the start of the Conference Call?

Was this a Corporate Security Breach?
Did my Stalker brute force his way into my Workplace network to violate my privacy? 
Or did he Socially Engineer his way into my life?

And really what a perfect cover: A Network Engineer.  Advising on Cable Runs. Perfect.

Who knows how this may or may not have impacted the design changes to incorrect cable runs, and which cost City Center millions of dollars to correct.  Certainly Randy Foudray and Don Stovner wouldn’t know, they were too busy using their Network Engineering Educations, Licenses and Certificates, digging through my personal information, “hacking” & “socially engineering” their way into employee databases gathering my data.

These are two engineers, one of them a manager, who violated the privacy of an MGM Mirage Employee.  They used information obtained while “under contract” with MGM Mirage to stalk and harass a woman – me. 
Off the top of my head, Don Stovner used subterfuge in 2007 to obtain:



  • my work email address,
  • my physical work location,
  • my work cell phone and
  • my work desk phone.


The false sense of security of working in a secured building was just that – completely false.  The man who had been stalking me now had access to my workplace.  And Randy Foudray assisted my stalker in gaining that access.  It would take Don Stovner another year before he made physical contact. 

By the way, Randall "Randy" Foudray is now a Corporate Director for Ericsson – a Telecom Management company.  Yes, this same man who, according to Don Stovner, used his position as a Corporate Manager to violate my privacy at MGM Resorts International, is now a Director of a Telecom which manages and has access to Customer Specific, Personally Identifiable Information.

It makes you wonder who’s privacy Randy is violating these days.  With access to the Customer databases of Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile/Metro PCS, how many times has Director Randy Foudray violated Data Privacy or illegally shared Personally Identifiable Information? 
And with whom?

And here is the kicker: Randy Foudray has signatory control over corporate funds. Aren’t you the least bit curious what he has been approving and executing and ….. violating?

It’s a question that hangs out there…. 
People are thinking about it. People wonder about it. Did Randy really lie?

This is my personal experience – real life events that happened to me.  Not fiction, not a story, not make believe.   After 23 years of being Stalked, Terrorized, Followed, Watched and Burglarized, I realized there are only two options which could possibly satisfy me: 
Money or Revenge.

There really is no amount of money. Any number you offer me to shut up will just be taken as an insult. So what does that leave? That leaves all of us in a situation where the Laws of the 50 States can’t touch either one of us. You have no legal requirement to protect your Data Network. None of you run a Public Utility. There is no dollar value that can be ascribed to this situation.  All we have is Investors and Gamblers and Madison Avenue and Wall Street.

You are going to have to cheat and lie to get out of this, and you've left a questionable data trail for any investigator worth his keep to find in a matter of moments. So .... let's play. You already tried to ruin my life and look where that got you. Now it's my turn.  I ruin your life.

I guess we are all just going to have to sit back and accept that the only option is Revenge because you helped him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Progression of Lies

This is the Don Stovner I met at the Wynn in June 2008 and then worked with from June 2009 through January 2010.  This is the man who, after my troubles with the Applications Analyst on the Food & Beverage Team at the Wynn, caused me the most problems with Network Engineering Projects. The photo at the left was taken in mid July 2009, while we both worked for Clearwire in Las Vegas, at a weekday lunch break from our projects.  Don made an effort to reconcile the events at the Wynn and to amend our professional relationship.  We did not work in the same departments or for the same management.  We had no reason to interact while at work other than to go to lunch. It should be noted, that had the Wynn IT shop been more professional, had they employed proper management of their staff, the affair between Don & I would have started in 2008 when he went to the Wynn, during the period he sent his wife to Russia the late Summer and Early Fall of 2008.  However, because I had seen

Embracing Creepy

Embracing Creepy Stalking is just plain creepy.  It just is.  A weird guy who takes an interest in a woman he’s never met, a girl who has no idea he even exists.  Sometimes it starts with “Blog Stalking”, cruising an interesting blog over and over, or visiting a Discussion Forum to read a girl’s posts, hitting refresh as neurotically as clicking a pen.  But, when stalking moves from watching through the blue glow of the monitor to real life watching through the living room window,  it is the cruelty of stalking that strikes me the most.  The silent Watcher has no empathy for his Victim.  He just sits and watches as events and occurrences unfold.  No different than the detached coldness of the Engineer monitoring a Network. This notion of the emotionally removed Stalker was taking up room in my head when Kevin Kelleher’s blog on the last day of Web 2.0 Summit 2011 was served up on the web page I was reading.  I didn’t see the blog until 5 days later, but it struck a chord noneth

The Art of Putting Truth in a Lie

As I walked out the door that warm Tuesday night in August, I looked back over the thresh hold at him as he stood in the small kitchen in the very little house.  The way he held his jaw in profile in the late evening shadows, he looked for a moment like the Audio Thief.  They taste the same.  They smell the same.  They even screw the same.  “If” was the only thing going though my mind as I caught a glimpse of the Audio Thief out of the corner of my eye. you could’ve had me Right there beside you you could’ve had me boy CONTINUE READING - PATREON - THE ART OF PUTTING TRUTH IN A LIE