Skip to main content

Not the Only One

Oh you thought I was Don Stovner’s only victim?

You mean none of you know what he did to that Corporate IT Director in San Francisco?

Last Summer, 2012? You didn't know he broke into the Enterprise Email and published the guy's correspondence?

But…. You are such good friends!
You've stood up for him!
You gave him great references!

How did you not know about this?


Update:
Stalker Boy is admitting to the hack, wonder if he will admit to the Stalking. Hmm, do you Executive C-Suite Boys have something to worry about other than me?
"at the time I was suppose to see if I could get in to all the system to find security issues and plug the holes which I did"
I guess the new approach to Network Data Security is to publish your findings so everyone can read the personal & intimate emails of the Corporate Leadership.

Hey, didn't one of you Corporate Types give Stalker Boy access to your Corporate Network in Las Vegas?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Progression of Lies

This is the Don Stovner I met at the Wynn in June 2008 and then worked with from June 2009 through January 2010.  This is the man who, after my troubles with the Applications Analyst on the Food & Beverage Team at the Wynn, caused me the most problems with Network Engineering Projects. The photo at the left was taken in mid July 2009, while we both worked for Clearwire in Las Vegas, at a weekday lunch break from our projects.  Don made an effort to reconcile the events at the Wynn and to amend our professional relationship.  We did not work in the same departments or for the same management.  We had no reason to interact while at work other than to go to lunch. It should be noted, that had the Wynn IT shop been more professional, had they employed proper management of their staff, the affair between Don & I would have started in 2008 when he went to the Wynn, during the period he sent his wife to Russia the late Summer and Early Fall of 2008.  However, because I had seen

Embracing Creepy

Embracing Creepy Stalking is just plain creepy.  It just is.  A weird guy who takes an interest in a woman he’s never met, a girl who has no idea he even exists.  Sometimes it starts with “Blog Stalking”, cruising an interesting blog over and over, or visiting a Discussion Forum to read a girl’s posts, hitting refresh as neurotically as clicking a pen.  But, when stalking moves from watching through the blue glow of the monitor to real life watching through the living room window,  it is the cruelty of stalking that strikes me the most.  The silent Watcher has no empathy for his Victim.  He just sits and watches as events and occurrences unfold.  No different than the detached coldness of the Engineer monitoring a Network. This notion of the emotionally removed Stalker was taking up room in my head when Kevin Kelleher’s blog on the last day of Web 2.0 Summit 2011 was served up on the web page I was reading.  I didn’t see the blog until 5 days later, but it struck a chord noneth

The Art of Putting Truth in a Lie

As I walked out the door that warm Tuesday night in August, I looked back over the thresh hold at him as he stood in the small kitchen in the very little house.  The way he held his jaw in profile in the late evening shadows, he looked for a moment like the Audio Thief.  They taste the same.  They smell the same.  They even screw the same.  “If” was the only thing going though my mind as I caught a glimpse of the Audio Thief out of the corner of my eye. you could’ve had me Right there beside you you could’ve had me boy CONTINUE READING - PATREON - THE ART OF PUTTING TRUTH IN A LIE